Join the Team
The Iris Relief application team prayerfully considers every applicant. Although we prefer an Iris Relief team member to be an alumni of one of our Iris Mission Schools, we will make exceptions.
Iris Relief expects each member to pay for all expenses involved in being a part of a response team, including plane ticket, special equipment, food, and more. Relief trips vary in cost, but are always more than $1000 USD. We encourage you to set aside at least $1000 USD in savings, so you are financially prepared and ready to mobilize quickly when disaster hits.
Download the Form by clicking here. We will prayerfully consider your application to be a part of an Iris Relief team and respond to you as soon as possible.
Depending on the nature of the disaster to which we are responding, Iris Relief may need to mobilize people with a specific skill set. For all Iris Relief teams we require individuals who are:
- 18 years or older
- Mature in their relationship with God
- Experienced with ministering to, counseling with, and praying for people
- Spiritually discerning
- Flexible in difficult situations and content with “roughing it”
- Eager to serve
- Honoring of authority
- Enthusiastic and never complaining
- Team players
- Spiritually, emotionally and physically healthy